|Panda’s Bigger Adventure – Walkthrough – Overview
A Panda’s Bigger Adventure walkthrough for those who do not know how to beat Panda’s Bigger Adventure and is looking for Panda’s Bigger Adventure walkthrough in order to assist them in completing this game. A complete Panda’s Bigger Adventure guide complete with images and text descriptions.
Panda’s Bigger Adventure – Walkthrough – Island
1. Open the lock with the bone.
2. Enter the Time Machine.
Panda’s Bigger Adventure – Walkthrough – Time Machine
1. Enter the Space Prison to get a circuit board.
2. Put circuit board in the circuit board slot.
3. Time travel to other places to get the enigma machine and code.
Panda’s Bigger Adventure – Walkthrough – Space Prison
1. Use oil on all four screws of the panel.
2. Use screwdriver on all four screws of the panel.
3. Remove the panel and get the circuit board.
4. Show circuit board to Elvis and he will fix it.
5. Take fixed circuit board back to Time Machine.
6. Put enigmatendo in the lock.
7. Refer to the numbers and symbols on the fish found in Leonardo’s Room.
8. Refer to the symbols on the machine.
9. Key the code into the enigmatendo appropriately.
Panda’s Bigger Adventure – Walkthrough – Cowboy Town
1. Get the gun and combine with bullets found in War Zone.
2. Get coin and use it to play Duck Shoot.
3. Win Duck Shoot to get the hat.
4. Wear the hat on top of Panda’s head.
5. Give Moonshine from Brewery to Two Names.
6. Use loaded gun on Two Names to challenge him.
7. Get cigar from Two Names after you won.
1. Waste no bullets in Duck Shoot.
2. Look under two names’ hat.
Panda’s Bigger Adventure – Walkthrough – War Zone
1. Get bullets to combine with gun in Cowboy Town.
2. Get cat for Blofeld in Brewery.
3. Give cigar from Two Names to Radar and get the bread.
4. Use razor from Leonardo’s Toilet on Ryan to get combination for padlock.
5. Open padlock and get the enigmatendo.
1. Get grenade and toss into the battlefield.
2. Give Radar the fork found in Leonardo’s Room.
Panda’s Bigger Adventure – Walkthrough – Leonardo’s Room
1. Pull cord to lower blinds.
2. Match the clock’s time to reveal toilet door.
3. Enter the toilet and get the razor.
4. Use razor on Ryan in War Zone to get padlock combination.
5. Get scrap of paper, the capitals are compass directions for the box.
6. Use box and solve the puzzle to unlock it. (NNE ~ SW ~ NW)
7. Get the piece of string and hook inside the box.
8. Combine string, hook and bread found in War Zone.
9. Get the fish which contains the code for the enigmatendo.
1. Flush the W.C. in the toilet.
2. Use paintbrush on painting.
3. Get fork and give to Radar in War Zone.
4. Check the plate of food on the floor.
Panda’s Bigger Adventure – Walkthrough – Shark Room
1. Use screwdriver on Panda to break free.
2. Use level to lower Blofeld down.
3. Open the door and go into the Gangster’s Brewery.
4. Use paint can found in Gangster’s Brewery on cat to make a white cat.
5. Give white cat to Blofeld to get Moonshine recipe.
Panda’s Bigger Adventure – Walkthrough – Gangster’s Brewery
1. Use paint can on cat to make a white cat.
2. Give white cat to Blofeld in Shark Room to get Moonshine recipe.
3. Get bottle and put it under the brewery tap.
4. Use spanner on tap.
5. Use key on lock to unlock the brewery machine.
6. Solve the brewery machine pipe works puzzle.
7. Produce a bottle Moonshine as according to the recipe.
8. Give Moonshine to Two Names in Cowboy Town.
Panda’s Bigger Adventure – Walkthrough – Brewing Machine
1. Work from bottom to top.
2. Turn the tap the number of times shown in the recipe.
Panda’s Bigger Adventure – Walkthrough – Head Quarters
1. Pull the level to drop the pirate.
2. Attempt to press the buttons 3 times.
3. Use the door as a cover to get to the juicer controls.
4. Press the buttons to get all the green lights up.
Some parts are quite challenging if one is not observant enough to notice some of the finer details in the game, such as the enigmatendo code on the fish, etc.
Finished Panda’s Bigger Adventure yet? Hard? Easy? Consulted a walkthrough?